- The Upper Cervical Chiropractic Doctor is trained in the structure, function and bio-mechanics of the upper cervical spine.
- Subluxations (misalignments) of the spinal vertebrae may reduce or even block vital nerve impulses from the brain to all parts of the body, including its organs.
- The nervous system controls and regulates all functions of the body. The nerves branch out like an ultra-sophisticated computer system from the spine.
- Subluxations are often deceiving. Even though symptomatic pain may appear in the lower back, legs, shoulders, arms or other parts of the body; their cause is very often located in the cervical spine.
- Dr. Zabawa is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic who chooses to utilize a light force method of adjusting the cervical spine. This extremely gentle method delivers a precise and effective adjustment that takes pressure off the spinal cord.
- Dr. Zabawa received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Sherman College, is certified by the Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology and the Upper Cervical Academy, and has served as a national instructor and as a board member for the Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology.
Please also read: